Sometimes you may need to schedule automated tasks. This is where Cron Jobs come in, allowing you to run scheduled tasks on your account.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the “Advanced” section, click on “Cron Jobs” Icon.
3. Under “Add New Cron Job“, click on the “Common Settings” dropdown menu and select an appropriate option such as “Once Per Day” or another suitable option.
4. Enter your cronjob php file location or the command you want to run in the Command field.
5. Click on the “Add New Cron Job” button.